Thoughts From The Grape Vine

The day to day life of an average gamer.

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

OMG, New post?!

So yeah, I got back from a LAN party around 7:30 sunday morning. I showered, then slept till about 10:30. I then hooked my computer back up to my room (****ing pain as it is hard to access the back with the cables).

The lan started at 8pm saturday, but I got there at 7pm because I was an admin. I will be getting there earlier next time. So yeah, I suppose that comes out to about 12 hours of partying. The systems weren't up and running till about 9, and the people weren't really playing all that much untill about 11 or 12. After that though things went smothly.

There were bevriges (sp?), and I was in charge of them. We had Balwz as any self respecting lan party would have, as well as mountain dew knock offs. I had a balwz, it was the first time I had drinkin' one, I didn't notice much of an effect. Tasted kinda like gingerale. One of my friends had I believe it was 6 bawlz in total. He was pretty messed up, bouncing off the walls and stuff.

People also had some pretty sweet rigs with nice lights and stuff, so that was cool.

Games we played include CS1.6, CS:S, Jedi Accademy, and Unreal Tournament.

Until later,

Grapes17

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home