Thoughts From The Grape Vine

The day to day life of an average gamer.

Saturday, May 28, 2005

Quick Updates

Finals are over. Oh yeahs. I ended my second semester of college with ALL As!! That means I have a 4.0 GPA. GO ME!!!!!

This leads into summer. So far so good. I have been thinking about getting a job... but... I am too lazy. So, instead, I have been staying up till 3am, waking up at noon. It's all good.

Friday Night Magic (or FNM) has started in my area, and has been going quite well over the last few weeks. They also run Arena League(sp?) as well. It is over at Sunny Crest Mall, and is ran in a cool shop called Master Consignment. Starts at 7pm, show up NOW.

Ummm... Whatever, those are the main updates I suppose. Oh, well I am playing World of Warcraft (or WoW) now. I got myself a lvl 35 Undead Rogue and a lvl 18 Terran(cow person) Druid. Fun game, fun game. I suggest you get it, as it will eat your life.

Until later,
Grapes17

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home